The Atlanta Home Loan Team
The Atlanta Home Loan Team is comprised of Chadwick Wade, Sterling Hartfield, Parker Shaw, Drayton Johnson, and Ashley Ferrall. There’s also a team of processors and support personnel at Cornerstone Mortgage Group that assist the Atlanta Home Loan Team with getting our clients to the closing table. The idea behind the team concept is to create a streamlined mortgage process from the time we start the mortgage process with the initial loan application all the way to the finish at the loan closing table. By having different team members focus on different steps in the mortgage process, The Atlanta Home Loan Team is able to provide Raving Fan customer service with constant communication and availability.
Core Beliefs, Values, and Services:
- Honesty and Realistic Expectations – We believe that perception is reality so we are always honest and upfront with our customers to ensure that everyone’s expectations are met from the beginning to the end.
- No Application or Lock-In Fees – Call us today to get pre-qualified for a loan. There is absolutely no obligation and we can have your options available in as little as five minutes.
- Guaranteed Closing Costs – We guarantee our closing cost on our good faith estimates. You don’t have to worry about any unexpected changes at the closing table. If you do find that one of our fees is more than you were quoted, please let us know and we will match our original quote in addition to giving you a $100 credit towards closing cost.
– 24 Hour Call Back – The biggest complaint we hear in our industry is that loan officers don’t return phone calls quickly enough so we have implemented a mandatory 24 hour call back policy for all of our staff.
– On-Time Closings – Another complaint about mortgage companies is that they are not able to close their loans within the time frame set up-front. We have developed alliances with all of our lenders that allow us to ensure that our closing deadlines are met.
- Settlement Statements provided 72 Hours before Closings – We provide a Settlement Statement (a.k.a. closing disclosures) to our clients 72 hours prior to their closing to ensure that all the terms of the loan are correct and to ensure that any mistakes can be corrected prior to the closing.
- Attend All Purchase Closings – Our loan officers attend all closings within a 20 mile radius of our office to ensure that any issues that may arise can be addressed immediately. However, in our experience this is usually a way for us to shake everyone’s hand for a job well done!
- Turn-key In House Processing – All of our loan processing is done in-house to create efficiencies. Our average loan closes in 7-10 business days once we receive all the requested documentation.
- 10+ Established Investors – We have developed alliances with over 20 of the nation’s top investors that allow us to provide customers in every situation the ability to obtain a loan.
- Super-Competitive Rates – We are able to ensure that we are offering the most competitive rates in the market because we have multiple investors we do business with. We are not constrained by one set of programs or guidelines so it allows us to ensure our customer is always getting the best rate available for their situation.